Nuffnang's Ad

Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Break-Fasting Festival for all muslims out there!!!

Selamat Hari Raya!!!!! Although the raya mood is almost gone, but i think it's still happening in Kuching!! I do like to share all my joys during Raya 2010 =)

FYI, this raya is quite different from the others raya due to my single status ngeeee =P
On the night before raya, I was stayed up till] morning to bake Kek Lapis India for someone =) ..wowowowo! can I baked it by myself?? of course YES! that's my ability as a man..oppss, dun misjudge me..i'm not the lembut-lembut one okies!! but nevermind..i know that is a normal perception to those man which polah kek..

In my experience during Hari Raya 2010, the vibes of this year's celebration was not happening as the past years before...maybe there are employers in private companies didn't get any bonus or royalty for this Hari Raya celebration..some says this Hari Raya spent is out of their budget..but who cares?? as long as Hari raya celebrate in Kuching, it must be the most happening compared to the other places..we could see cheerful posters and ornaments at the shopping complex and hypermarkets and along the streets as well...at the same time, the peoples are getting anxious to do their last preparation for Hari Raya!

On the first day, as usual, we were going to Solat Sunat Aidilfitri in the morning at masjid Kpg Gita..i was excited to hear takbir raya because it raised up my spirit for Hari Raya..After completed solat raya, we went back to our home and my whole family gathered in order to ask apologize from each others if we ever hurt them or did something wrong to them..during this session, we were threw out our emotion and feel sorry to our parent..After the emotional session, it's time to celebrate Hari Raya!!! ;)))

My 1st destination was my grandma's house in Kampung Lintang..I was eager to eat ayam masak kurma and kari daging prepared by  my grandma due to the taste of her dishes, really nice though!! She was the best cooker that i ever met =) Then we went to my grandma's neighbours which also my relatives, Nek Haji Salus, Nek Haji Ara and Nek Ros. Both Nek Haji Salus and Nek Haji Ara are my grandma's cousins and Nek Ros is my grandma's sister-in-law..The whole family of my mother's siblings gathered in my grandma's house..the house were very crowded with my relatives, really havoc!!..I loike that kind of situation =)

a part of my lovely family before going beraya =)
from left: my sister, my mother and I
its me!




With my little bro
My luvly parent =)



At night, i was hanging up with my high school's fren for hari raya..we were going to our ex-schoolmate house such as sepol, nd, ee, fiza, ira, cipot etc..i enjoyed the foods served by each houses..in the end, my weight raised about 2 kg in the first day raya..bukan2 jak eh hahahaha..but nevermind..i'd plan to purchase herbal life to rotate back my weight to normal hehehe..here are some of pic taken during bejarah kat rumah kawan2..take a look..

from left: ee, me, nd, sepol
me, nd, ee, fiza
from right: fiza, isma, bla bla bla

No comments:

Post a Comment