Nuffnang's Ad

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Assalamualaikum..

Here'll be my 1st post on my blog's wall. Proud of it :D
First of all, I'll try to use formal english in my blog. But there could be some excuse to use my native language, bahasa Sarawak ngeeee :D
Actually there are some reasons for me, that is something that drag me to create this blog. I want to express all my right/bad/mad/emoish feeling through this blog. Hakhakhakhak. Sikda bah bulak jak. Actually I loved to share the current news of my motherland, Sarawak for sure. Besides, I'd like to promote my muffins to all, my homemade muffin. Super duper delicious dowww hehehehe. I'll upload the photo later k. Nothing much to say here because the tik tok tik tok showing it's almost 12 midnight already.
But let me type something to colorize my blog's wall with some unique steady diary for today ngeh ngeh ngeh.
Today is my very sempoi day. I don't know whether I should be happy or not because I made up my mind in order to hurt someone's feeling. ohh no no. Don't make instant conclusion first. Don't misjudge me pleasee hehehe. Actually I hurt someone's heart. Urmm, I think so. I don't really know either it's working or not. I hurt the one that not being nice to me. In the other words, someone that I hate the most and she also hate me perhaps. Stop! I'm confused now. I don't know what I'm saying..dah mamai dah tok oiii. hahahahaha. Later I'll share my next post! Oh ya, for muslims happy fasting day for tomorrow. Jangan lupak sahur oii. Niat kenak pasang awal2. For non-muslims, do respect the muslims during fasting day by not going to eat infront of 'em. Kesian pok melileh aek li0 lak hehehe. Good night then! ..o(o_o)o..zZzZzZ
Salam ukhuwah =)

No comments:

Post a Comment