Nuffnang's Ad

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Destiny



It's been a while since we talk about love
the exquisite story of our first met
loved me we'll make it through
like me and you never be apart

To see you smile is a must
to make you warm is my business
to keep you happy is my hope
to animate your love is my indulgence

You took this heart of mine
when I say I love you that's for good
you have my word
I will always be true

A pouring rain came to us
with no reason it violated our love
and in a funny way I'm calm
but am I just let it fly away?

The snow knock down the world
recreate the palace we almost say goodbye
I lose my faith you give it back to me
my power, my pleasure, my pain baby I loved you

Girl, you're every breath I take
your love ruled everymove I make
you gave me wing but never let me fly
like a river to the sea I complied as you wish

Again the hurricane hit till death
the foolish game were tearing me apart
your thoughless act are breaking my heart
I dont want to hold you back

I'm not sure I'm worthy losing you is painful to me
my heart feel so disguised
and I just got to let it go
maybe we can learn our past

As time goes by
you take away everything good in my life
leave me without my heart
prevent me to pick another one

That the world's whirling my mind
chased by the memories defeated me
I know there'll never be a time we'll ever feel the same
because it is the end of the story in my life

I've been sitting here for whole night-long
night turned to day
day turned to month
now it's almost been a year

When I was made up my mind
you never asked me why
though it's gonna hurt us both
till there nothing left to say

I've been trying so long to let you know
wasting time just staring at the phone
and wondering should I call you
then I thought maybe you're not alone

I just don't want to give us another hope
It just never be breathe again
without the rythm of my heart
you wont see me again

(destiny by bang marol; Copyright September 2010 by bang marol)

2 comments:

  1. Everybody started having sex!
    The music was way too powerful!
    A bunch of old people fucking like rabbits!
    It was disgusting, to say the least.

    A boom box can change the world,
    But you gotta know your limits with a boom box.
    And this was a cautionary tale,
    A BOOM BOX IS NOT A TOY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work..
    the way you arrange the words and split off the actual meaning into fine verse..kamon sai hehe

    ReplyDelete