Nuffnang's Ad

Monday, September 20, 2010

My Blog =)


waaa..finally I can create my own good-looking blog!! it takes about 2 days to make over my blog..am I a kecoh person?? hehehe..I just impressed with my blog appearance..I was start with zero, knew nothing about blogging..special thanks to the tutorial provided in websites..

actually yesterday I'd already done with my blog editing, but there were some points that makes me wanna explore more and more about how to customize the header, sidebar and even the footer..what a fussy I am haizzz..but who cares? I want to make my blog interesting and at the same time, peoples will enjoy my blog post as well..

why it takes so long to customize my blog? ok, there are no such thing happened without any reason..let me tell you..yesterday, I'd registered under nuffnang's ad..i don't know what the hell is that..but someone tell me that we can earn money by registering our blog to them..then i was simply registered without thinking..duit bah sapa xmok nak??hehehe..then i started to visit the other blogs and study about blog customization..

At the first stage, I was interested to use custom blog template..but it hard for me to edit the java script in HTML..I can't even edit the layout as desired..at last, i'm using the template designer..simple, but adorable hehe..it doesn't matter because I can fill my blog with widgets..that's why you can see there are so many widgets sticking on my blog wall =)

Now, i satisfied with my blog appearance..but I'll improve my blog and ensure it always updated..that's all for now..I'll update my blog later..bye then (^o^)V

No comments:

Post a Comment