Nuffnang's Ad

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A LITTLE PIECE OF STORY ABOUT ME


Assalamualaikum to all..
This time I made up my mind to write something that can explain and make a correction about wrong perception of someone to me.

You say, I always had a negative thinking about you. Actually I don’t tend to judge people with bad intentions, I just automatically make a conscious decisions on classifying people in my internal categories that I have established from past experience or information I ever seen before. But you never know about something that I knew from a long time ago. You are totally hits the nail on the head in the way you accused me. Don't you think about that? What else can I do instead of being silence and abstained? Think about it properly before you throw your annoying words to me because I knew what you did. You are the one that make those things upside down.

You say, I'm not replying your message. In this situation, with hatred feeling, why should I reply your message? What is that for? I told you, there's one thing that you can't simply begging for apologize. It's all about feeling. After you hurt someone, you can't easily begging him. It took a year to forget all the shitty things that you did on purpose and don't be surprise if I say, I just recovered from those pain in my heart. That's why It took me a while before I can say 'Hi'. I don't want the tears whirl in my mind for the second time. Hope you could understand.

You say, you want to be my enemy. Whoaa, I never had even one enemy in my life before. But I don't mind if you volunteered to be the only one. Hey please la, I never guide my thought through this. I just deny my intention for being nice to you. You know what kind of person that I am and I never keep any vengeance on you. Be matured. I'm just a human being and I don't have any right to condemn you. Just let it go as the time passing by. All the deep wound will cure then.

That's all for now. I hope this information could enlighten your thought about me. Actually my life is almost ressembled a drama. As usual, the decision is tightly binded in your grasp. I just follow the flow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment