Nuffnang's Ad

Friday, September 24, 2010

Writing




Hello there. For your information, all articles and writings in this blog were came from my own idea and my thought, not plagarize from others website/webblog as accused by some peoples. If I take it from others, I'll mention it on purposed, no worries about that. But honestly, some pictures in my entries I do copied them from other websites or photo hosting, just to illustrate my explanation for your understanding. Currently I didn't mention those website where I'd copied the photo from, but if there's any request by the owner, I don't hesitate to mention it. Well, what else should I conclude in this entry? Ok, let me explain about my intention of blog writing and why I preferred English rather than Malay or my native language. Actually this blog is a place that I can practise and improve my English writings. I should write more, especially when the ideas popping out in my mind. Besides, I'll use the new words together with the vocabs and phrase, to compose a new entries. That's why you can detect even small mistakes of the vocabulary and broken english in my writing. My bad. It's just a practise for me to learn, just an initiative to make a new start, or being a person with broken english, readily to embarrase in fronts of the others. That's all for now. Keeps on reading my post and don't forget to spread my link to the others. Sharing is caring thank you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment