Nuffnang's Ad

Friday, September 24, 2010

SMOKING

a pack of cigarette (20 sticks) for only 8 hours..can you imagine how's my lung illustrated? what about my money flow? my health? I need someone to motivate me..



Hi all you nice people. This time I was eager to sketch down my words about my lifestyle, but more on smoking habit. I was became a smoker since high school (Form 4), but I just only a light smoker (1 sticks per day). There are two persons dragged me into this habits actually. But I didn't meant to put blame on them.

After I completed my high school, I was made my furher study in matriculation college in Labuan. I don't really know what's my mistakes, I became a heavy smoker in all of sudden. Furhermore, Labuan is one of the duty free territory in Malaysia besides Langkawi Island. The price is much more cheaper than other place makes me didn't think twice to spent my money on it.

That's the beginning of my wrecked habits. Until now, I can light up at least 3 sticks per hour. In certain conditions, the value can be increase up to 5-6 sticks per hour. It's extremely dreadful isn't it? Now, I've turned 23 y/o. I'm slowly care about my health, my financial. But what can I do?

There are a few reasons of what's dragged me to light up a sticks of cigarette and I know there are a lot of peoples out there got the same reasons with me;

1. Stress

This is the main reason why I'm smoking. Some problems that I faced make me eager to lit the cigarette. I was rapidly lit them until my throat became totally queasy.I don't know why, but it's work! I can reduce my stress with smoking!

2. Hanging around

When I'm hanging around with my friends, it's an obligation for me to bring along a pack of cigarette. Furthermore, almost all of my frinds do smoking. Without smoking, my activities kinda empty with no reasons and even my body became weaker and puny.

3. After eat

My appetite seems didn't complete after eat if I'm not smoking. Just like mickey without minnie =)

4. During excretion process =)

You know what I mean right? May I mention what types of 'excretion'? I don't think so. But it's one of my favourite time to smoke. It's important to relief my waste smoothly. Damn I was totally bashed with my own description.

That's the BIG 4 reasons why I'm smoking. I don't know how to avoid my smoking habit and more, how to break the nicotine addiction. Now, I tried to stop smoking, but it was not relevant for me. It's enough for me to reduce smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment